Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Crew training

I have been very pleased with the overall conditions aboard Talos IV. Our furry crew (Tia and Louie) also seem satisfied with the bunking arrangements and rules while on board. The one thing I struggle with is the "Head" for Tia and Louie. They brought their luxury litter box on board, the last remnant of spacious ranch style living in California. This feline "Head" takes up a space equal to a Force 10 galley range. I am selfish. I want that space.

I researched the subject of litter and cats. I have decided to train the crew to use the "Head". This gets rid of the litter box, litter debris in the cabin and storage of litter supplies while cruising. I know the furry crew are too eager to be involved in all things. The training starts now.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment